children Blanket‏









Comments

  1. This is Gorgeous! Thank you so very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stunning! Would love translated in English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, English version would be helpful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, English version would be helpful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shame there is no English version x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blanket. Is there away I can get the pattern in English?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blanket. Thank you for sharing. Is there away we can get the Patten in English? Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful blanket. May I have this pattern in English? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like most of those above me, I'd love an English version of these instructions for this beautiful blanket! Is there one available that I'm missing?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment